Preserves and revitalize
the weakened and aging cells &
strengthen the immune system.
Placenta contains abundant of blood and hormone but all these will be completely removed during the manufacturing process. Hence when you use the Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract, it is absolutely free of blood or hormone, as certified by independent test performed by the Health Science Authority (Singapore) and Hong Kong Productivity Council (Hong Kong), amongst others.
The followings are information pertaining to the safety of Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract. and the safety measure for HIV (AIDS) published by Melsmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Safe Source of Raw Materials
Melsmon products derived from the human placenta and to ensure its safety, precautionary measures from virus infections must be taken. In order to ensure its quality, Melsmon takes stringent measures such as thorough investigation on the background of placenta’s donors, stringent control on the manufacturing procedure and final sterilization process.
Melsmon maintains supply contracts with reputable donor maternity hospitals in Japan only.
The selection process for healthy placentas is very stringent. To ascertain whether the donors for placentas are free of viral infections, such as AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Blood samples are taken to ensure that the placentas are free from contaminants. Only placentas that are free from viruses are used as raw materials. All the tests are conducted by Japanese medical hospitals because they implement modern test techniques, using the latest equipment. Only these hospital labs are able to detect whether the donors are free of virus infection and in the event of any untoward incident, they could investigate the causes thoroughly, due to the strict recording procedures.
The Safety Standard Adopted By Melsmon
The choice for placenta at the place of collection and the medical hospitals.
- In medical hospitals, all placentas from childbirth are packed with individual plastic bag and preserved under freezing condition. As for those placentas which are contaminated with Hepatitis B, virus infection and HIV, their details will be recorded immediately and then placed into different plastic bag and stored in different freezer (especially for HIV infected placentas).
- All the infected placentas will be incinerated by waste collector.
Prevention Of Viruses During The Manufacturing Process Of Melsmon
- The placenta is mixed with saline solution and then placed under high temperature for 10 hours.
- By implementing the final sterilization procedure. At the final stage of the manufacturing process, the product is sterilized under high temperature (120 oC) and pressure for 30 minutes in order to eliminate any virus infection.
The constituents for Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract are amino acid, nuclei acid elements and minerals and their existence are confirmed by the above manufacturing process.
In order to ensure the safety for all health products, the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Japan had issued a notice to bar the use of animals such as cow, deer and goat as ingredients for the manufacturing of any health product on 12th December 2000.
The GMP Manufacturing Process of Melsmon
The safe manufacturing process:
- Thermal action: During the hydrolysis and sterilization process, the placenta is placed under high temperature (220oC) for 15 – 17 hours.
- Final Sterilization Process: Under the final sterilization process which uses high pressure, the ampoule is filled with placenta extract and then placed under high temperature (120oC) for 30 minutes.
The Safety Assurance For Melsmon Product
- Melsmon is an approved pharmaceutical product in Japan and holds a internationally recognized Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product.
- Melsmon has Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)Certificate from the Japanese Medical Safety Control Department.
- The product is derived from advanced bio-technology and hence it is capable of preserving the most valuable elements in placenta.
- The product has been in use for more than 52 years without any identifiable side effect.
- The product is being supplied to many hospitals in Japan for treatment and health care purpose.
- The product has passed the non-infectious and non-toxic test.
- The product can be used in conjunction with other drugs or health supplements.
Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract Is Safe And Reliable
Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract is confirmed to have no harmful side effects and it can be used in conjunction with other drugs or health supplements. There is no record for any identifiable side effects so far and it has been widely accepted in Japan for the last 52 years. Melsmon Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd had obtained the approval to renew its manufacturing permit in 1983 and this reaffirmed the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Japan confidence on its safety and reliability.
You can use the Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract with an absolute peace of mind if you do not have any allergy for medicine.
The Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract manufacturing process adheres to the requirements of the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Japan and adopts the entire GMP production technique. In addition, it also complies with the World Health Organization’s stringent regulations in order to ensure that the Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract is highly effective and completely free of any harmful elements and harmful side effects.