Preserve and revitalize
the weakened and aging cells &
strengthen the immune system.
Valuable nutrients found in the natural placenta
1) Amino acid (the basic building blocks for protein) Lysine, Asphastic, Acid, Leucine, Glutamic Acid and etc. Placenta contains more than 21 types of amino acid.
2) Protein Casein and phosphoprotein
3) Enzymes Alkaline phosphates, Creatine phosphokinase and more than 55 types of enzymes. (Placenta contains almost all the essential enzymes required by the human body)
4) Sugar Glucose, fructose, lactose
5) Nucleic acid elements Uracil, Adenine, Guanine, Thymine, Cytosine, Xanthine.
6) Minerals Calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron.
7) Vitamins Vitamin B, vitamin V+B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Folic Acid.
8) Fats, lipase Cholesterol, phosphate and etc
9) Polysaccarides Mannose, acemannaus
10) SA Amino Acid Super active amino acid
11) Various growth element Even though present in small quantity, but they are capable of promoting bodily growth and these include trace elements for the healthy development of nervous system, skin and blood vessels.